Time & Location
Aug 03, 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM
Grace Church, 5000 W Parker Rd, Plano, TX 75093, USA
About the event
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE SECTION TO SEE HOW FTC WORKS:
*** How does TangoTab’s Feed The City work? ***
PRIOR TO THE EVENT:
Head to the store and pick up the product. Remember, the more product that is brought… The more meals we will make.
Bringing a group? Please let everyone know to bring everything on the list. We do not recommend dividing items for each person.
Here’s what to bring:
- Peanut Butter: Bring 2 or 3 jars
- Jelly: It doesn't matter the flavor; bring the same amount of jelly as you brought peanut butter
- Bread: Bring sliced bread; We prefer wheat
- Halos, Cuties, or tangerines
- Large bags of chips: We do not prefer individual bags, because that takes the activity away
- Ziploc Sandwich Bags: Please make sure they zip and are not fold over bags
We recommend each person attending bring enough supplies for 25-30 sandwiches at a minimum.
DAY OF THE EVENT:
Please arrive between 8:00 AM and 8:30 AM. We will begin PROMPTLY at 8:30 am.
Remember, anyone can attend our events. We make this a fun atmosphere for all ages. Remember, you are responsible for anyone under 18y/o that is in your group.
*** CAN’T MAKE THE IN-PERSON EVENT? You Can Drop Off ***
- Pack up as many lunch sacks as you want with your family
- Drop off the made sacks at designated locations
What to pack:
- 1 bottle of water
- 1 granola bar
- 2 tangerines or 1 apple in a Ziplock
- 1 pouch of tuna or applesauce cup
- Write a positive message on the bag
We will still accept all food donations that are not packed in this format.
*** FAQ’s ***
Q: Do we need to register?
A: No you do not. Simply show up on the day of the event. We love it if you RSVP on Facebook because it helps spread the message.
Q: What do we wear?
A: We would love if you wore orange (but not required), make sure your hair is pulled back, so it doesn't hang in your face or wear a ball cap, wear anything you can get bleach spots on.
Q: How many people can I bring?
A: As many as you want.
Q: Is there an age limit?
A: Not at all. Anyone can join.
Q: Can I leave early if I have to be somewhere else?
A: Yes you can. The event lasts around 1.5 hours and we take a group pic at the end.
Q: Can we donate money instead?
A: We prefer that you bring the product to the event rather than money.