top of page
Sat, Jun 24|
Feed The City: Irving
Feed The City is a monthly volunteer opportunity where individuals come together at a local venue to make lunches for people in need. The lunches consist of sandwiches, chips and fruit. Feed The City events are open to all. It doesn't matter how many people show up or what ages the volunteers are.
Time & Location
6 more dates
Jun 24, 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Irving, 3225 Regent Blvd, Irving, TX 75063, USA
About the event
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE SECTION TO SEE HOW FTC WORKS:
TangoCharities' Feed The City (FTC) simplified instructions:
Before the event:
- Buy the products listed below for making sandwiches.
- Aim to bring supplies for 25-30 sandwiches.
- Don't divide items among group members; each person should bring everything.
Each Person Brings:
- Deli Meat (turkey, chicken, or ham; no deli counter meat)
- Sliced pre-packaged cheese
- Sliced wheat/white bread
- Yellow mustard (no spicy mustard or mayo)
- Halos, Cuties, or tangerines
- Large bags of chips (not individual bags)
- Ziploc sandwich bags (with zippers, not fold over)
- Arrive between 8:30-9:00 AM; the event starts at 9:00 AM.
- All ages are welcome; supervise those under 18.
- Wear orange (optional), tie your hair back, and wear bleach-safe clothes.
Can't attend? Drop off packed lunch sacks with:
- One bottle of water
- One granola bar
- Two tangerines or one apple in a Ziplock
- One tuna pouch or applesauce cup
- Write/Draw a positive message on the bag.
- Unpacked food donations are also accepted.
- No registration is needed; RSVP on Facebook is appreciated.
- Bring as many people as you want.
- No age limit.
- You may leave early; the event lasts 1.5 hours.
- We prefer product donations over money.
bottom of page